Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Saturday 23rd August 1958

Ever since Daddy's death I've been feeling like a part of me has been missing. Feeling like somebody's ripped a piece of my heart out my chest. Momma's been trying her best to stop me feeling this way but she ain't been doing too good. She been working lots, trying lots and been putting lots in to gaining money for the two of us but she ain't been getting much back in return. Ever since Daddy died she been acting this way. I miss Daddy. He would be the one to cheer me up, the one that kept me going through each day. He made me feel good about myself but now that he's gone I ain't got nobody to push me and encourage me to get through. His death has made many changes in my life. Momma has noticed them changes of mine. She be thinking I ain't as strong as I was. She ain't barely mention him at home because she know both me and her get depressed about it. He was almost like the glue that was keeping my family together. Now he ain't here to keep us all safe and to keep us happy. He was a great poet and had wrote a few for me that had made my day. I loved him very much and won't let him ever leave my heart. I will forever love him and will never forget all my times with him.


   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-b3YSMx7lA - Stand by Me - The Soul Stirrers

No comments:

Post a Comment